Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Dear Future (Insert Title Here) Part I



Dear Future .. ( I don't know what to call you yet husband, boyfriend, soulmate?)

There's some things you need to know about me so I thought I'd give you some advance notice now so you won't be thrown totally off guard.  See I'm complicated, I'm serious but not too serious, silly but not too silly, I'm an extroverted introvert, I'm loud and I'm quiet, and I'm bold and I'm shy.  In essence you never know what you're going to get. (Why did that line "Life is like a box of chocolates..just pop in my head?)





So there's a couple of things we need to discuss.  I'm a daddy's girl so if I mention I want something 
 if it's in his power I get it (within reason, and it's not often I ask for anything).  I'm going to need you to get that concept too, but don't worry, I'll do the same for you.  


Travel:
I'm a carefree, happy go lucky person and I like to travel and learn new things, if you do too, great!  If not, I'll see you when I get back; but don't think I won't miss you when I'm gone.  If you want to go by yourself, awesome!  Just don't always leave me behind.



Cooking:
Not my strong suit, I can but I don't get all excited about it and it's not one of my favorite things to do.  I get times where I want to cook and experiment, but I can order a mean takeout!
Music: 
I love it!! Especially Old School R & B, Rap and Jazz.  I'm also a little bit Country and a little bit Rock and Roll, LOL.  So get ready for some singing in my car, in the shower and at random times at home.  Dance moves included on a good day!



SEX:
We'll talk privately but let the bold caps give you a hint.😉




Religion:  

Simply put......

These are  just a few keys to Carol,  until then......................................








2 comments: